The Climbing

"It was the most beautiful place under heaven or sky. Mountains and rock, trees, desert, and blue lake - all lay before him in exquisite detail. The air was so clear he felt he could see the end of the earth, the sky so deep blue, it seemed to merge into space. The view was entirely indescribable to those who were unwilling to pay the price, those unwilling to get out and make the steep mountain climb." "What was it, he wondered, that drove him to the summit? What was it that compelled him to climb the steep path, working his way up the dangerous trail? He couldn't answer the question; all he knew was that he felt it necessary to climb, to reach the highest point, to be on top of the world, to measure the distance, to see both sides of the mountain and the granite peaks all around. Being up there helped him, somehow, to understand the way things operated down below, reminding him that there was more to life than the daily grind."

miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

San Diego....




Hola Mi Amigos y Familia-


So, today I spoke with the patient coordinator who is in charge of all our travel arrangments. We are flying into San Diego, California on May 19th...and then we drive 90 minutes, across the border...to Calexico/MexiCali, Mexico! I have always wanted to go to San Diego, and even though this is not a trip for "fun" I think that we should take in the city a bit! So for anyone and everyone who may be reading this....and has been to San Diego, or even just wants to go to San Diego..tell me what I should do while I am there! I only have a day and a night...so it can't be too time consuming...We have considered going to the San Diego Zoo---We have heard it is AMAZING!! :) So help me out friends..Yo necessito tu ayuda con eso! Do you like my spanish? HAHAHAH! I need all the practice I can get.....


San Diego or BUST!! :)


Ashley D. Gossett













0 comentarios: